Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To Treadmill or not to Treadmill

I know, boooring! But sometimes it's the best alternative. I use a treadmill at 24 Hr Fitness quite often because of my schedule. I also use the time to multi-task by catching up on the news on the Fox News channel.















But just running like a drone just ain't for me. Sometimes I do interval training and sometimes I indulge in what I like to call the Mix it Up and Down Treadmill Workout. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Lately I've been missing some runs because I've been adding more insulation to my attic as well as installing radiant barrier foil. The weather here in South Texas is already hitting 90 degrees at mid-day. Ouch.

When the weather starts getting so summer hot, I really need motivation to get out there and run. To that purpose, I re-joined the Bay Area Running Club. I was a member for many years and just fell away. I'm getting back to it now.

I need motivation. It's early, but I'm already trying to decide which marathon to run this year. Decisions, decisions.


Visit to Read Free Home Improvement and Repair Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment